Been too long since I posted anything here. Have been bussy …. but not with DIY
Anyway a bit of DIY have been done
I made a new and improved PCB for the SODA modulator. Now both the opamp and the compaator is SMD, as I’ve settled for MAX913. Though LT1711 is better on paper, it is just to hard to make work. Also it consumes way too much current, which will be a prblem when trying on higher rail voltages, as the smal smd regulators will not be able to handle it.
Made some further improvements to the filtering (LC) of the rails for the two ICs and also did some further filtering in the loop.
Now switching af a bit less than 300 kHz
The new pcb is the one on the left
Have PCBs ready for a second chanel ….. stereo thay call it …. got to try it out soon.
Also have PCBs made for UcD like modulators ……. stay tuned …